Friday, April 8, 2016

GURU CONVICTED OF ABUSING FOLLOWERS' CHILDREN

"THE ABUSE BEGAN WHEN THE GIRLS WERE AROUND AGE 12."

When it comes to destructive cults, it's the children trapped inside these groups that are most at risk for abuse, especially sexual. They have no one to turn to for protection, not even their own parents in most cases.

"The first time that he put his hand up my shirt," Kate Tonnessen recalled, "I thought it was an inappropriate touch, and it was, uh, pretty devastating to me. He would sometimes, you know, show up at my house at 3 in the morning and just come in," Rose recalled. He'd tell me to go lock the door, and then he'd pull me onto the bed and kiss me and ask me to unhook my bra," Kate Tonnessen said.

The girls experienced acts of indecency at the hands of a man they were taught to believe was a god on earth.


Screen Shot 2016-04-08 at 3.30.01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *