by Paul R. Martin, Ph.D.
ANSWER TRUE OR FALSE:
- 1. I am lonely a good part of the time.
- 2. I tend to be a follower more than a leader.
- 3. I am not very satisfied with my church.
- 4. Somehow, I feel my idealism and purpose in life hasn’t been properly tapped or challenged.
- 5. I’ve been having some personal problems I can’t seem to solve.
- 6. The cult issue is not much of a problem in this society.
- 7. There are about 10-20 cults in the U.S.
- 8. I could spot a cult with little effort.
- 9. Most cultists wear unusual clothing or uniforms.
11. There are very few cultic problems within evangelical Christianity.
12. All cults teach non-Christian or heretical doctrine.
13. I’m not the type of person who joins a cult.
14. Most people who join cults are weird. They have “problems.”
15. Truly dedicated, Spirit-led Christians would never join a cult.
16. People are in cults because of spiritual problems.
17. Those who are “saved” don’t join cults.
18. Cultism has little to do with totalitarianism, or problems of addiction.
19. People who join cults know what they are doing.
20. Groups that preach the gospel and are winning many to Christ cannot be cultic.
CULT QUIZ ANSWERS