Monday, June 25, 2018

More Complaints Filed on Victory Outreach

 Complaints keep coming in about Victory Outreach Church.
 
"Subject : : Victory Outreach is a Cult
Your Message  : I need to report a worldwide giant cult called Victory Outreach. They operate under total illegal terms and need to be shut down. I understand they are trying to help but they are out of control!!!" 

 "CULT GROUP INFORMATION:
Name of Cult Group or Church: victory outreach

Where: barstow california

Leader(s): sonny and pastor abel

Recruitment: I was referred to victory outreach by a relative for drug rehab

Damaging Aspects: I had to work 12 hours a day hard labor I was fed absolute crap and not enough of it during the thirty days i was there I lost 20 pounds almost a pound a day I was being starved. on top of being worked 12 hours a day no pay after work we were sometimes required to work till 2 am at the pastors house and then had to wake up at 5:30 am to work another 12 hour hour day. if you received discipline you had to wake up at 4 am for two weeks to rake lines in the sand for an hour and thirty minutes.they use sleep deprivation as punishment. all this while the pastor lives high off the hog. when I worked at the pastors house I noticed that it was decked out nicely and that his fridge and cupboards were filled every kind of food while we starved and while I was there i found out that he bought his daughter a brand new dodge challenger for her 18th birthday .the pastor and his wife also drove nice cars while we starved

What would you like others to know?: they practice human slavery they make alot of money off your free labor and take advantage of drug addicts that are desperate.they brainwash people by making them pray 1 to two hours each day and constantly preaching to you every day and on top of all this they make you read the bible every day and write book reports on it on top of working 12 hours every day and being sleep deprived.

How do you feel now being out of the group? i now feel great that I'm no longer there

Additional: I would like to do whatever it takes to shut down the vo in all 50 state"




Sincerely,
The FACT Team 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *