Tuesday, December 1, 2015

My son was pulled into a cult 8 years ago...

THIS JUST IN TO FACT:

"I will be making a donation today and want to ask if I might be of service on college Campuses? My son was pulled into a cult 8 years ago and although I am lucky to once again have my son in my life he is not recovered from mind control-even after an intervention. I have learned so much about how to deal with my son and endour the heartache. I would be grateful to have the opportunity to spare other families the same heartache! Thank you for your work against destructive groups."

WE THANK YOU SO MUCH for your support and for wanting to help us in our mission to arm students and families with the information they need to realize the insidious cultic threat on their campuses before it's too late.

Screen Shot 2015-12-04 at 4.49.50 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *