Monday, October 19, 2015

WHEN CHILDREN ARE BORN INTO CULTS...

WHEN CHILDREN ARE BORN INTO CULTS — A MESSAGE JUST IN TO F.A.C.T:

"Name of Cult Group or Church: Jehovah's Witness
Where: Australia
Recruitment: I was born to parents who were JW's

Damaging Aspects: Ruined my life forever. No matter how many years pass, or how many miles I put between them, the damaging effects have pervaded all my decisions, all my emotions, all my reactions and all my ability to make the best of myself and those I care about.

What would you like others to know?: The constrictive methods of cutting people off from the outside world prevent you from being able to think or survive by yourself. This religion works with fear of ostracism from family and friends, fear of armageddon, fear of the outside world and fear of your own abilities to survive without them.

How do you feel now being out of the group? I am relieved and amazed that I got away. I feel sorry for my family and their offspring who are funneled into the same trap.

Additional: I'm sure there are people in this religion who find comfort and their place in that world. But they should not force their children into it because they need to be able to choose for themselves their own destiny. JW's stamp out choice. They make their own laws and children are open to abuse without any idea that there is help because they have no exposure to the outside world. I hope people realize that JW children especially cannot see TV or internet (censored programs) to know that there is someone they can talk to, and even if they knew, they would be too afraid. Perhaps school teachers who know JW children in their class should be educated to be especially aware if there is some abuse or if the child even just has doubts about the dogma."

FOR MORE INFORMATION as to why many experts and ex-members of the JWs classify this organization as a cultic high-control / high-demand group, please visit our special website page with all the information:
JW CULT INFORMATION






No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *