Monday, December 2, 2019

People Share the Moment They Realized Their Friend was a Sociopath

These stories are very eye opening!

"The “Aha” Moment Involved Brownies
I was making some brownies. My sister was visiting for some reason…maybe it was Christmas. Anyway, I like my brownies gooey and hot, so I’m cutting into them a little earlier than I should. Sister flips all the way out and starts beating on me, grabbing heavier and more dangerous weapons from whatever she can reach (pans, rolling pins, etc.). It becomes a scuffle where she keeps screaming “Stop hitting me!” while all I’m doing is grabbing her wrists to avoid taking one to the head."
Educate Yourself and your loved ones about Predatory Personalities

The F.A.C.T. Team 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *