Thursday, January 24, 2019

Complaint Filed - Galactic Federation of Light

Recent Complaint Filed with our office. 

"CULT GROUP INFORMATION:

Name of Cult Group or Church: The Galactic Federation of Light

Date recruited: 6-2-2012

Where: San Francisco, CA

Please describe the situation: Briefly describe the chronology of events.

When I was 17 I was put into a new age cult called the galactic federation of light by a man 54 years old in 2012. He isolated me away from my friends and family a tricked me. Raped me when I was a minor and did drugs with me when I was a minor. The leader of the cult also did drugs with me and sexually harassed me. I tried contacting him again to tell him how disgusted and uncomfortable I was and he never responded back. I didn't get out of the cult until 2016. Since 2012 they have raped my mind, had everyone turn against me, made my body discabled, and continued to torture me physically and rape me in my home or wherever I am. I need your help I don't know what to do anymore. I want to pursue them in court and expose them. I am 25 years old now. Thank you for your time. God bless you!

What are the reasons given why he/she has joined this group: The man that introduced me to the group new me when I was 7 so I thought I could trust him. He was a former friend of the family.

Has the individual ever expressed any doubts or difficulties as a member to anyone: No

COURSE OF ACTION:
Describe how each family member has reacted to the cult involvement: My mom wanted to beat him up but she fell. She told me I was in a cult and I didn't even know. We tried prayers and seeing a prophet to deliver me from their retched hands.

Describe what action you have taken until now: I read a book titled cults and learned a lot.

Describe any future plans or ideas you have about how you can resolve this: Idk. Your help!

Is there anything else that we should know or you would like to tell us: I'm desperate and hopeless. I really need your intervention!!! Thank you and God bless you!!"


It has been said that this group and others similar to it use projection, telepathy - of sorts, remote viewing, harassment and threats and other psychological warfare.

If you or someone you know has experience with this group and would like to share their stories
please Email us.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
The F.A.C.T. Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *