Friday, November 2, 2018

The passing of the beloved Skip Campbell

Dear Campbell family, Law firm associates and friends,



With tremendous pain I would like to express my deepest condolences to Skip’s family and friends on the untimely passing of our beloved Skip.
In the short time that I knew Skip, I learned to respect his honesty and integrity.
This more than towering person had a heart and moral compass to bring justice to all victims.
His fingerprint in seeking justice for all victims of abuses will not go down unnoticed.
We at F.A.C.T. and the Stern family will forever be thankful for your tireless involvement to seek justice for all victims of abuses.
I personally want to thank you Lyn for being there for us.
May God give you and your family strength and may the respect, love, and good memories also give you strength to continue.
In honor of Skip’s life, I will donate $2500 to F.A.C.T.
Lyn, the news of his passing did not reach me in time, as such I was not able to attend the services.


May God bless his memories, may he rest in peace and God bless his family.

Sincerely,



Tibor Stern and the F.A.C.T. team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *