Monday, November 7, 2016

Leah Remini reveals she's being stalked by Scientology

LEAH REMINI reveals that she’s been stalked during production of her new TV series:

“I’m used to people following me. But I’m used to them being paparazzi. They’re people who have cameras in their hands, and you know what they want. I’ve never been a fan of the paparazzi. But this was different,” she says. “I want to expose the private investigators that Scientology is sending to follow people like me. This causes me some concern. I have a child. And if you’re a cop who became a dirty cop, I have an issue with it.”

Leah Remini’s A&E television series about the Church of Scientology premieres on November 29, 2016. 

For more information about this story or about Scientology in general, please visit Tony Ortega's excellent website that 'tells all'. http://ow.ly/p5Hh305WJ7U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *