Thursday, May 3, 2018

The Shame of Shambhala

We've been receiving a lot of complaints about the Shambhala Community - present and past.

Here is just one of them and a very small portion of her story and complaint.

"I am one of Trungpa Rinpoche's seven sangyum, or secret wives. I met him in 1985 and he died in 1987. He was sexually, verbally and physically abusive to me. He once killed a cat in front of me while his guards held me down and forced me to watch. When the #metoo movement started, i started a secret facebook group called XXXX and learned this careless attitude and treatment of women Continues today through his son, who has also been accused of rape more than once. His other son, XXXX is severely autistic and is a ward of the state because his mother, the XXXX refuses to support him in any way and hasn't even seen him in 20 years. He lives in a group home.

What are the reasons given why he/she has joined this group: I am trying to get the word out, and have stories to tell. I have a master's from Naropa"



More to come tomorrow about Shambhala !


The FACT Team 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *