Friday, April 20, 2018

John Lamb Lash - Nemeta, Metahistory.org, Giaspora.org, Kalirising.org

Recently a woman reached out to us to get our opinion on Nemeta.org, Metahistory.org, Giaspora.org, Kalirising.org - John Lamb Lash.

The lady told me she "was prone to joining cult like groups", I sent her educational information so she could empower and project herself and her vulnerabilities to groups that she admitted she was prone to joining.

Immediately, I saw Red Flags when glancing over the website Kalirising.org. But, I didn't have time to read thoroughly through these websites.

We do not know anything about these particular groups or John Lamb Lash and wanted to see if any of our readers had any experience or knowledge of these groups or this person.

We've learned, as I'm sure many others have - to Question Everything !



Your feedback is appreciated.

Sincerely,

The FACT Team 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *