- You have become uncomfortable with your religion and are in the process of leaving.
- You want to understand more about Christian fundamentalism.
- You have left the faith that was meaningful to you as a child, and you need to sort out the aftereffects.
- You need to heal from growing up in a dysfunctional religious family.
- You became "born again" as an adult, but you are now disenchanted with the belief system.
- You are experiencing fear and anxiety, anger, or grief because you have left the fold.
- You struggle with depression and confusion because you have lost your structure of meaning.
- You have a family member or friend who is recovering from religious indoctrination.
- You are a helping professional and want to improve your ability to help clients who are recovering from their religious experience.
For more information and to order the book : http://marlenewinell.net/leaving-fold-former