Wednesday, January 25, 2017

FROM A LETTER WE RECEIVED...

Mr. Stern,

You were kind enough to speak with me almost 2 years ago. I haven't yet been able to regain contact with my daughter, but I keep trying, and I keep learning. I also touch base at your Facebook page from time to time.

I read a book this past weekend that may be helpful to some of the families with whom you come in contact, especially those dealing with one-on-one cultic relationships. The author seems to do a good job providing insight into how the manipulator confuses his or her victim.

The book is "Lunch with a Sociopath" by Lucie Pawlak. All proceeds benefit Wellspring. The Kindle version is very affordable--$2.99 on Amazon. Perhaps that will help someone, though you may already know this book.

Keep up the good work you are doing, keep me on your mailing list, and thank you for just being you.

Best,

[Name Removed]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *