Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I know first hand the enormous pain and suffering...

Dear Supporters,

I know first hand the enormous pain and suffering that family members go through when their loved one is manipulated and turned against them.

I know first hand the feeling of when your child is being abused and exploited by a cult group, be it physically, mentally, sexually, and/or financially and the horrible feeling of being powerless to do anything about it.

I know all too well the sleepless nights and agony I am still experiencing to this day from the death of my beloved daughter, brought upon by a wicked sociopathic cult leader I have yet to finally bring to justice.

Because of what I went through with my daughter Sharon, I decided to make it my life’s work to fight destructive high-control groups, save victims, reunite families and educate the public. Since 2013, our organization has helped save thousands of lives from destructive cult groups through direct interventions, education and awareness campaigns, by fighting cult groups with the help of law enforcement and legal support and much more.

Please help us to continue our work of ending the suffering of victims nationwide like children and the elderly, taking down deceptive, abusive and destructive groups and leaders (like the one that took my daughter) and reuniting families.

I cannot thank you enough for your support with our mission. May my daughter's passing bring light to others.

Sincerely,

Tibor Stern
President of F.A.C.T.

Screen Shot 2015-12-04 at 4.46.22 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *